Intel Dump - Rumors and glimpses of stuff coming up

Started by bayonetbrant, October 13, 2014, 10:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Tinkershuffle

A new company-level game by Mikugames, "Tornio'44" is going to be released in April and is now in pre-order. The game is about the largest battle (and one of the most forgotten ones in WW2) between Finland and Germany during the Lapland War 1944-1945.

Here's some beta action shots.

http://mikugames.com/

Ubercat

Green Germans?  :buck2: Well, at least they aren't pink.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Tinkershuffle

Yeah, it's an interesting design choice. Luftwaffe and SS units are light and dark grey so they are a bit more conservative.

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant