Intel Dump - Rumors and glimpses of stuff coming up

Started by bayonetbrant, October 13, 2014, 10:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 25, 2014, 06:45:41 AM

Quote"Battle of XXI century". Company scale. USA, UK, Rusia, Poland, Ukraina, Irak, Germany

More intel?

Rusia,... Ukraina, Irak

Someone from GTM +2.00 working on this one?

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Mad Russian

KN has 3 Vassal modules that we use for playtesting, one for jungle warfare, one for desert warfare and one for European style terrain warfare, for anyone interested.

KN also has a high degree of solitaire playability.

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

Old School Tactical, the upcoming Eastern Front module

bayonetbrant

Barthheart

That is the upside down remake of Pacific War.... but WTF are those odd counters?

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on November 12, 2014, 10:23:45 AM
That is the upside down remake of Pacific War.... but WTF are those odd counters?

Secret! ;)

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 12, 2014, 09:18:51 AM

Ha! Maelstrom - Old School Tactical.... looks good... I might be looking for a new tactical level game.....  :P

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant