The Gun Bra Holster

Started by LongBlade, June 05, 2012, 01:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Gentlemen, for the ladies in your life who carry concealed, I am pleased to present to you...the gun bra.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1673652848001/packing-heat-gun-holster-for-bras
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GroggyGrognard

Great. Just another accessory for us men to try to master at unhooking!
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

mirth

Quote from: GroggyGrognard on June 06, 2012, 11:27:49 AM
Great. Just another accessory for us men to try to master at unhooking!

Yeah. A bra that fights back. Terrific.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Electric_Strawberry

It brings to mind Ursula Andress in the movie "The 10th Victim".  In it she kills her ninth victim by shooting him with her boobs...or at least two small guns which were triggered by her pushing out her very impressive chest.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Electric_Strawberry on June 06, 2012, 06:59:01 PM
It brings to mind Ursula Andress in the movie "The 10th Victim".  In it she kills her ninth victim by shooting him with her boobs...or at least two small guns which were triggered by her pushing out her very impressive chest.

Was that film based on a novel? Did the Author also write one called 'Victim Prime'?

EDIT: he did. Robert Sheckley: The 10th Victim
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Quote from: Electric_Strawberry on June 06, 2012, 06:59:01 PM

Ursula Andress shooting someone with her boobs? That's my kind of movie!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

son_of_montfort

That looked incredibly unwieldy to draw.

*Bad guy comes at woman*

Woman: Hold on while I grab up my shirt...

I see some real problems with safety here.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Martok

I have to admit, it does seem like a singularly bad spot for a holster. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Smuckatelli

Quote from: son_of_montfort on June 07, 2012, 04:39:30 PM

100% agree with that assessment.

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Smuckatelli on June 07, 2012, 09:29:02 PM
Quote from: son_of_montfort on June 07, 2012, 04:39:30 PM

100% agree with that assessment.

Wouldn't you also say that people committing assault head for the chest first? So that's like "Hey, give me a free gun with my assault."

But I would really like to hear your detailed assessment of all the "wrong" things about it - because I'm gun illiterate and saw some red flags.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Barthheart

Just imagine a paniced woman grabbing for her gun and pulling the trigger as she tries to unholster the gun..... :P

mirth

Keep in mind that a woman reaching into her bra is going to stop any would be assailant in his tracks.