Bovington Tank Museum Tank Fest 2017

Started by acctingman, September 23, 2016, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Well they do get to put a foot on the football once in a while. I like to think of it as Millionaires beating the crap out of each other. And the least they could do is STAND for the National Antheum of the nation giving them so much money. Dammit.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

Its been a bit over 50 years since I last went to Bovington, and I know its grown considerably since then. I have a bunch of B&W photo's taken there and I had a bit of a climb on the jagd Panther, which was parked outside the main building at that time.

As it happens, Mrs B and I was talking about trying to arrange a visit, as she wants to see Tiger 131 almost as much as I do.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

acctingman

JudgeDredd

Well bugger me - I'm definitely in then!
Alba gu' brath

Sir Slash

I'll be inside Tiger 131 with Bob and Mrs. Bob. Do you deliver those pints?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

For free beer and tanks I might fky over.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

acctingman

Damn....the wife isn't going to be too happy with me spending our vacation money getting you all sauced  :o

Sir Slash

I know a great Divorce Lawyer. He works for my Ex-Wife. Maybe he'll buys us all around. He can afford it, he has all my money.  8)

acctingman

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 26, 2016, 10:12:58 PM
I know a great Divorce Lawyer. He works for my Ex-Wife. Maybe he'll buys us all around. He can afford it, he has all my money.  8)

Yikes....we're only 2 months into this....clearly not enough time for me to mess things up!  O0

She has all the money to begin with!!  O0