Local Mainer Takes Game Store Hostage

Started by BanzaiCat, October 09, 2017, 01:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

You introduce this mirth to the Krynn mirth and the universe will likely implode.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: BanzaiCat on October 11, 2017, 07:01:36 AMThere's also a dad that takes a hospital wing hostage because he's desperate to get medical care for his son (that one is heartbreaking to consider, but kudos to the game designer for going there basing a scenario on a 15-year-old Denzel Washington movie).

FTFY

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Oh yeah, I knew about that movie. I didn't think of it (obviously). Still, it's one thing to be a movie and another to translate something like that into a game. Granted it's just cardboard and manufactured pieces, but how easily do you order a sniper to take a shot? In terms of this game, you do if you're up against the wall and have little or no alternative.

Good movie, too, if I remember right.

Emeraldlis

I have this game :)  great job on the AAR,  it's a lot of fun to read  O0 
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog