!s'looF lirpA yppaH

Started by bayonetbrant, April 01, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

See what ThinkGeek has in store for you this year :)

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Oh, and Google Maps has a "Where's Waldo" game built into it this year :D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

With April Fool's coinciding with Easter, my oldest son stated that if Jesus had a sense of humor, He would come back today

DoctorQuest

OMG!!! I so want the Klingon fridge letters!!!!!
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Steelgrave on April 01, 2018, 09:52:26 AM
With April Fool's coinciding with Easter, my oldest son stated that if Jesus had a sense of humor, He would come back today

You think anyone would believe him? I mean, they didn't the first time around, either

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Sir Slash

The Tentacuddle Blanket for when he just won't take 'no' for an answer.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

...did Brant just summon an Elder One? On Easter?!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth

Damn. I was really looking forward to those Roku Streaming Socks.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth