Welcome > Welcome Aboard!

Hello boys :)

<< < (3/3)

MrsWargamer:

--- Quote from: rocketman on August 15, 2019, 03:21:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: MrsWargamer on August 14, 2019, 09:47:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tripoli on August 14, 2019, 07:24:36 PM ---Welcome!  How do you like world in flames? I bought it from matrix a couple of months ago, but I haven't had a chance to play it.

--- End quote ---

Alas, I've given it about the same amount of attention I've given my Gary Grigsby's titles (not much). Nice hardcover manuals though.

I'm likely to spend more time with my Strategic Command 3 titles and my board game Advanced Third Reich.

--- End quote ---
Have you checked out the Advanced Third Reich mod for SC3: War in Europe?

--- End quote ---

I checked it out briefly. Something about it just didn't click with me at the time (I can't recall what at the moment). I think it just didn't 'feel' like actual A3R.

SirAndrewD:
Welcome aboard! 

My wife is a dedicated gamer too.   She's in the Han Solo garb in my avatar, a Star Wars oriented cartoon depicting the both of us done by an artist friend of ours. 

So, I'm absolutely excited to get more women gamers here and about! 

MrsWargamer:

--- Quote from: SirAndrewD on August 15, 2019, 11:31:38 PM ---Welcome aboard! 

My wife is a dedicated gamer too.   She's in the Han Solo garb in my avatar, a Star Wars oriented cartoon depicting the both of us done by an artist friend of ours. 

So, I'm absolutely excited to get more women gamers here and about!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, there HAAAAASS to be more women in wargaming out there. According to BGG, there are. I've never met another female wargamer in person before though. Not sure if it is just women unwilling to be visibly female in a male-dominated realm. But I've sure felt like the only woman present in a lot of internet wargaming locations. Not always bad. Heck, I had a man buy me the latest Strategic Command version base game all because I jokingly asked the forum to do it for me :) I did NOT expect that to happen. I don't mind men buying me beer either hehe.

Sir Slash:
More women in gaming, yes. Until they get better at it than us, then..... :hide:

MrsWargamer:

--- Quote from: Sir Slash on August 16, 2019, 10:52:12 AM ---More women in gaming, yes. Until they get better at it than us, then..... :hide:

--- End quote ---

Hahahahaha Too late dear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version