Welcome > Welcome Aboard!

Hello boys :)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tripoli:
Welcome!  How do you like world in flames? I bought it from matrix a couple of months ago, but I haven't had a chance to play it.

Sir Slash:
Welcome to the Grogs MrsWargamer. Great to have new faces and opinions here.  O0

MrsWargamer:

--- Quote from: Tripoli on August 14, 2019, 07:24:36 PM ---Welcome!  How do you like world in flames? I bought it from matrix a couple of months ago, but I haven't had a chance to play it.

--- End quote ---

Alas, I've given it about the same amount of attention I've given my Gary Grigsby's titles (not much). Nice hardcover manuals though.

I'm likely to spend more time with my Strategic Command 3 titles and my board game Advanced Third Reich.

W8taminute:
Did someone say Advanced Third Reich?  That's a great game.  I still have my copy that I purchased from a brick and mortar store back in the mid '80s.

Welcome to our humble site.   8)

rocketman:

--- Quote from: MrsWargamer on August 14, 2019, 09:47:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tripoli on August 14, 2019, 07:24:36 PM ---Welcome!  How do you like world in flames? I bought it from matrix a couple of months ago, but I haven't had a chance to play it.

--- End quote ---

Alas, I've given it about the same amount of attention I've given my Gary Grigsby's titles (not much). Nice hardcover manuals though.

I'm likely to spend more time with my Strategic Command 3 titles and my board game Advanced Third Reich.

--- End quote ---
Have you checked out the Advanced Third Reich mod for SC3: War in Europe?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version