Small Black Bear

Started by airboy, June 13, 2020, 12:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

Sounds dangerous.  If only there were somewhere where we could get Best 6.5 Creedmore Ammo around here.

Gusington

It's ok we have a bear horn!

:/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Bear spray solves lots of problems. Though sometimes only temporarily.

Jeez, I wouldn't want a mama bear only a thousand feet away from my house with her cubs. That's a recipe for feeling her cubs are being threatened.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Well it's been a few years now and they have only ever threatened our garbage. I wanted to get bear spray but like pepper spray it is not legal here.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Phttt... Just tell the cops the bear dropped it when he ran away. And, was wearing gloves so it's prints weren't on the can. Cops will buy anything bear-related.  :-X
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Silent Disapproval Robot

You could get bear-bangers.  I'm not really a fan of them personally though.  We had to use them when I was doing a surveying job for a gas company.  The guy I was with fired the banger too far and it landed behind the bear and went off.  The bear ran away from the sound which meant it ran straight towards us. 

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

I got better...
Nah, just made sure the truck was between us and it.  It just kept running.

JasonPratt

I'm having a hard time processing that BEAR SPRAY is not legal somewhere.  :o That seems like environmentalism running amuck.

Are high powered full metal jacket rounds legal?  ::)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

^You'll have to ask my lawyer, JH.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Not a Black Bear thing but this week the Hummingbirds are due back at my feeder. Can't wait!  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^We've had tons up here after we built a special feeder for them. When I'm on my deck they literally buzz about a foot in front of me. Love the hummingbirds. Some cool colored ones here too.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Lol.  Moved from WNC where bears were common enough and, to me, easily avoided, but had to call 5.0 on a rabid raccoon in my new home's backyard two weeks ago as per regs, you can't use a firearm in city limits.

-Cops were cool and said that I could have popped the critter, but better safe than sorry as I can always just go inside.