Digital Gaming > Console Gaming

Who Pre Ordered New Console?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Grim.Reaper:

--- Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 22, 2020, 10:42:36 AM ---Not me. I have never pre-ordered a console. I typically get them months after release once they are easier to get and I know there are games I will want to play. Its no question that I will eventually get them, its just a matter of when.

--- End quote ---

Probably the best move and likely the one I will eventually end up making....I highly doubt I keep the pre order.  Although, if I don't pre order, I am not sure I'll ever buy one unless something exclusive comes out that I can't live without....and based on history, that didn't happen for me with the current XBOX so likely won't happen with this either.

Maybe I still buy it and then sale during the holidays to some desperate parent that wants to spend a lot of money on it and must get it:) 

Gusington:
So you're a MS guy, not a Sony guy - I need a Sony guy to tell me how much I am missing with their exclusives like BloodBorne or Demon Souls or God of War. If they have legit reasons as to how those games are incredible, then I would definitely consider a next generation console in addition to a new PC.

Grim.Reaper:

--- Quote from: Gusington on September 22, 2020, 10:54:56 AM ---So you're a MS guy, not a Sony guy - I need a Sony guy to tell me how much I am missing with their exclusives like BloodBorne or Demon Souls or God of War. If they have legit reasons as to how those games are incredible, then I would definitely consider a next generation console in addition to a new PC.

--- End quote ---

Yep, pretty much have owned every generation of an XBOX and not any PlayStation.  The one game that almost got me to cave was The Show (Baseball), but I hear that is coming to PC and other consoles next year.  There is very few if any games that would drive me to buy a certain console.  Never had any issues with XBOX so going to stick with it, plus I like how I can use the GamePass subscription for both my console and PC stuff.

jamus34:
I almost never preorder and try to wait until they identify and correct any issues that invariably pop up.

That said Iím pretty intrigued with the PS5 and will definitely pick one up at some point, probably next year.

Gusington:
The only modern console I have owned was the original Playstation, when I was too poor to purchase a PC. Thank God those days are behind me :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version