Digital Gaming > The Colosseum

SGS Afrika Korps Competition

<< < (3/3)

Boggit:

--- Quote from: Tripoli on May 01, 2021, 10:16:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: nelmsm on May 01, 2021, 08:40:33 AM ---We gave up.  Too many issues with this PBEM system not letting us load the game or saying it wasn't our turn when the other had carefully checked to make sure we had finished it right.  Too me the game system may be sound but the PBEM is goofy and hard to manage.  If I play it will be solo.

--- End quote ---

I have to agree with Nelmsman.  At least 3 times we had moves stymied because the PBEM system didn't recognize the other player had moved.  These errors weren't caused by the player.  The frustration of fighting the system became too great to continue.

--- End quote ---
I thought as much. I'm disappointed things turned out this way, but I guess these things happen. On the plus side it sounds like the single player aspect of the game is OK, so I guess there is some consolation there.

Boggit:

--- Quote from: 88mmkwk on May 01, 2021, 11:49:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tripoli on May 01, 2021, 10:16:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: nelmsm on May 01, 2021, 08:40:33 AM ---We gave up.  Too many issues with this PBEM system not letting us load the game or saying it wasn't our turn when the other had carefully checked to make sure we had finished it right.  Too me the game system may be sound but the PBEM is goofy and hard to manage.  If I play it will be solo.

--- End quote ---

I have to agree with Nelmsman.  At least 3 times we had moves stymied because the PBEM system didn't recognize the other player had moved.  These errors weren't caused by the player.  The frustration of fighting the system became too great to continue.

--- End quote ---

Does that mean I win the tourney???!!   ^-^  O:-)  :-"  :2funny:

--- End quote ---
Maybe. Did you win more games than anyone else?

If you did, you get the bragging right of adding "Rudiarius" to your profile as a competition winner. :clap:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version