Luxury travel deals – Best way to spam a forum that doesn't care

Started by JohnSamone, December 10, 2012, 02:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnSamone

The struggling economy has made people watch their expenditure carefully like never before try to get rich quick by spamming forums with off-topic get-rich-quick schemes. Many people spammers have not started cutting their monthly expenditure wrists, sacrificing some of the unavoidable requirements like family holidays yet.  Howe ever some of them have now started adopting some wise strategies to plan budget vacations :-\ pet wallabies. Do you know how?  By ordering them shipped in from a dodgy moving-and-storage company in Houston run by a sock-puppet machine with an ego problem. This is done by choosing travel daily deals from luxury travel deals websites the path of most resistance. This is one of the smartest dumbest ways to go for a vacation attract attention to your company or product without upsetting the monthly personal budget... ah who are we kidding... we're upsetting everyone. Luxury travel deals will help you to enjoy trips to your favorite destinations without spending a huge amount of money.

To begin with, you can choose the destination that you want to visit... well, in my case, visiting hell. Once the destination is finalized, start looking for GrogHeads.com packages which are displayed in the leading luxury travel deals websites for advice, because these guys give great local travel tips. You can even register your email address and get the latest luxury travel deals packages SPAM emailed every day.
Ah screw it, I'm sick of editing this...
Once you get the list of luxury travel deals packages to your favorite destination, start going through the details. Almost all the luxury travel deals packages from travel deal websites are often reasonably priced, when compared to booking a package in a usual way. So you need not worry about a hefty price tag. Moreover, once you fix the luxury A change is inevitable in everybody's life. You need to update yourself every time. Our life goes through many situations which include joy and sorrow. Life is made up of components like this. So to have a change we need to find ways. Travel is a good option to refresh ourselves. The more you travel the more you get relaxed. So touring is an excellent way to bring us joy and happiness. Move away from your place and feel the change that happens to you.

GDS_Starfury

wheres my pizza?

its been 3 hours and I ordered 2 pizzas and a hooker.

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MetalDog

I'm just shocked and outraged that you haven't gotten an answer, Star.  I mean really, Luxury Travel and you can't get a peep?!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Longdan

Star that ad doesn't say anything about hookers or pizza
you are just seeing what you want to see.  How can you
be credible elsewhere when you read hookers and pizza
into unrelated subject matter?  I don't need no hookers
and pizza cause I got me one of them Nigerian Princesses
moving in at Christmas time. Har har on you!
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Steelgrave

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on December 10, 2012, 03:00:40 AM
wheres my pizza?

its been 3 hours and I ordered 2 pizzas and a hooker.

I ordered two hookers and a pizza. Without anchovies on either.

Centurion40

I must say that I really like the way they have Christmassed-up the Helicarrier in Marvel Avengers Alliance on FB.

Random?  Yes.  OT?  Yes.  But I had just to spew-out that comment, and this thread seemed like the right place to do it!

So Merry Effing Xmas motherfrackers.
Any time is a good time for pie.