ACW river battle

Started by nevermore, April 30, 2013, 04:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevermore

ACW river battle, gamed in 15mm more or less everything is scratch build, rules are Black Powder boats/ships are Hammer and Iron rules with a number of ammendments, got to say it was a pleasure to see this so well presented at the club and it was just a jaw drop, anyway 62 more photos uploaded on the main website of this battle, just click link website-click gallery of battles at the top then click which battle box you want to go into.

http://grimsbywargamessociety.webs.com/

screen grab

screen shot apple

windows print screen

photo share

how to do a screenshot on a pc

screen shot on pc

photo hosting software

windows 7 screen shot

photo share

how to screen capture

image upload with preview

image hosting 20mb

photo sharing

http://grimsbywargamessociety.webs.com/

TheCommandTent

Wow, that is a gorgeous looking table!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

mirth

I think this is my favorite board yet that you've posted, nevermore.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

nevermore

It was a gob smacking jaw drop to see it, everybody just stood around the table just looking,was another game down on the ground floor that was also good...but i think this is so differant because i have never seen anything else in 15mm on a river like this.

mirth

Quote from: nevermore on April 30, 2013, 01:18:08 PM
It was a gob smacking jaw drop to see it, everybody just stood around the table just looking,was another game down on the ground floor that was also good...but i think this is so differant because i have never seen anything else in 15mm on a river like this.

It's a beautiful setup. Every part of it, land and water, is incredibly well done. The ships look perfect. I've read about the 'Timberclads', fun to see them in a table.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus