Main Menu

WANT!

Started by bayonetbrant, October 08, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on August 05, 2014, 09:50:44 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on August 03, 2014, 12:11:18 PM
Wow, that second pic really shows how grippy those tires are!

I still don't get what that 2ft deep section of roof is about.
You've never seen an extended cab pickup truck?  ??? 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Staggerwing

He's talking about the house behind the truck, and it's ornamental roof extension, or whatever it's called in archimatectury-type speak.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

lol, looked at the picture for ages thinking 'what 2 foot of roof'

Windigo

Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on August 05, 2014, 09:50:44 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on August 03, 2014, 12:11:18 PM
Wow, that second pic really shows how grippy those tires are!

I still don't get what that 2ft deep section of roof is about.

She's a pretty thing and I have named her .... Windy
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Windigo

Quote from: Staggerwing on August 07, 2014, 05:41:20 AM
He's talking about the house behind the truck, and it's ornamental roof extension, or whatever it's called in archimatectury-type speak.

there is a porch there
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Windigo on August 07, 2014, 02:33:07 PM
She's a pretty thing and I have named her .... Windy

Awwww!  ;D

I still don't have a good photo of the newest Prattmobile, something I should soon correct as soon as I can be arsed about it get a good opportunity.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

LOL!

"Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   "Bueller?"   

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

mirth

"You killed the car"

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

You guys should check out http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/

You're welcome, you've just wasted your Friday browsing and you don't know it yet. :)

Staggerwing

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 19, 2014, 08:49:49 AM
You guys should check out http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/

You're welcome, you've just wasted your Friday browsing and you don't know it yet. :)

No way, not shooting that tank, no matter how much I want to!

Toonces

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 28, 2014, 07:03:43 AM
if only this would just appear, instead of having to do the work

http://themetapicture.com/this-guy-transformed-his-old-basement-into-awesomeness/

Ok, that was pretty cool.

Someday when I get settled down I sure would like to do something like that.  Not a hunting cabin, but a well thought-out man-cave with a theme, done professionally like that.  I have some ideas, but who knows if I'd ever get around to doing it.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs