Main Menu

WANT!

Started by bayonetbrant, October 08, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Unlike today, when you're surfing GH from the office and posting Star Trek pics :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 26, 2015, 03:20:53 PM
Unlike today, when you're surfing GH from the office and posting Star Trek pics :)

I have done some work. My time sheet says so ;)
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

LongBlade

Quote from: mirth on May 26, 2015, 03:31:31 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 26, 2015, 03:20:53 PM

I have done some work. My time sheet says so ;)

QuoteDear HR,

I just wanted to send you a quick note that not only did I come into the office today, but I also worked.

Don't believe the firewall report from those silly IT peeps. Just check my time card.

Love,

Mirth
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

mirth

Staggerwing

Quote from: mirth on May 26, 2015, 09:00:17 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on May 26, 2015, 06:24:12 AM
:(  no savvy...

you're a piss poor nerd

I've heard of Zelda, just not what it has to do with an awesome art-deco Zeppelin appliance. Sheesh...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on May 26, 2015, 06:11:02 PM
Quote from: mirth on May 26, 2015, 09:00:17 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on May 26, 2015, 06:24:12 AM
:(  no savvy...

you're a piss poor nerd

I've heard of Zelda, just not what it has to do with an awesome art-deco Zeppelin appliance. Sheesh...

Too late! I never played Zelda and I know who Link is :P

You do know that the yellow pie is Pacman?

Staggerwing

Quote from: mirth on May 26, 2015, 06:56:13 PM

I thought he was a being of pure elemental energy, desperately trying to flee from the voracious ectoplasmic incarnations of several hideous demons, eventually losing and being devoured, only to be cruelly reborn just to suffer the same fate over and over, for all eternity.

But, hey, if he is a pie, then so be it. Perhaps he might be lemon custard.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on May 26, 2015, 07:41:04 PM
Quote from: mirth on May 26, 2015, 06:56:13 PM

I thought he was a being of pure elemental energy, desperately trying to flee from the voracious ectoplasmic incarnations of several hideous demons, eventually losing and being devoured, only to be cruelly reborn just to suffer the same fate over and over, for all eternity.

Damn. I'm Pac-Man.

mirth

TacticalWargames

Under the Line by Wingnut models.

http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/product?productid=25

Anything and everything WW1 and WW2 by King and Country..

http://www.kingandcountry.co.uk/

Mr. Bigglesworth

Bronze greensand casting, that is now a real helmet. Heavy.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

mirth

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Staggerwing

I don't see Mjolnir listed, despite the pic.  :(