Main Menu

WANT!

Started by bayonetbrant, October 08, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

^ I've actually been thinking about getting a refurbished PS3 from GameStop, and just getting connectors so I can use my computer monitor.

The PS4 is too expensive right now. I bet this PS4 bundle will be $500 or more with this branding.

JasonPratt

With the available game library, a refurb'd PS3 is still the superior choice. While still doubling as a decent quality Blu player!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bayonetbrant

The alien abduction lamp

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

*LOLSNORT*

Yeah, I want to believe I'll get that one for xmas.  :))
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

Quote from: Staggerwing on August 27, 2015, 10:08:09 PM
*LOLSNORT*

Good luck.

http://abductionlamp.com/
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Jarhead0331

Banzai, is that gif from kids in the hall? One of the greatest shows of all time. I still walk around blurting out lines from skits.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Staggerwing

Quote from: LongBlade on August 27, 2015, 10:22:39 PM
*LOLSNORT*

Good luck.

Quotecompletely out of stock

Sad now
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 27, 2015, 10:41:53 PM
Banzai, is that gif from kids in the hall? One of the greatest shows of all time. I still walk around blurting out lines from skits.

Yep!  O0

Centurion40

Quote from: LongBlade on August 27, 2015, 10:22:39 PM
*LOLSNORT*

Good luck.

Damn!  Now that goes on the list of 'must-have can't-gets'!!

Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Centurion40 on August 28, 2015, 07:23:07 AMDamn!  Now that goes on the list of 'must-have can't-gets'!!

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

You trying to kill the man?!?  :o

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on August 28, 2015, 08:28:25 AMYou trying to kill the man?!?  :o

that's just a bonus

Centurion40

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 28, 2015, 08:44:17 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on August 28, 2015, 08:28:25 AMYou trying to kill the man?!?  :o

that's just a bonus

:coolsmiley:

:)

Brunettes & reds have more traction with my libido.  ^-^
Any time is a good time for pie.