Main Menu

WANT!

Started by bayonetbrant, October 08, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 14, 2016, 08:54:02 PMIt's the RFID/micro-capacitor combo chip she implanted in his sack while he was passed out. He wanders too far... he gets the ZAP.

Yeah, but he enjoys that zap. 
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

And what drink would you order at that bar? B-52 Of course.  :2funny:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 14, 2016, 08:43:09 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 14, 2016, 08:10:52 PM
8 months.... shit.
I can get that done in about 9 days.

Yes, but would the results stand up to a bunch of rowdy drunken Grogheads... repeatedly, year after year.

yes it would.
poured quik-crete..... shit
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 14, 2016, 08:45:10 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 14, 2016, 08:10:52 PMI can get that done in about 9 days.

No you can't.  Your chick won't let you out for more than 1 at a time.

for what it would cost I can be out for 9 days.   8)

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Windigo

8 months.... shit.

frick Goat, I don't know whether to admire your work ethic and skill, or call bullshit on that... that tiling work for the back splash and the curved counter top are both time sucks....  maybe when I gut/refurbish a house boat (that I plan on living in for about 2-3 years on Lake Koocanusa, Ill give you a call. FYI that reservoir lies in both the USA and Canada)

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Lake+Koocanusa/@48.9219051,-115.2760988,9z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x536507346c8d7403:0x790f0ad1cee668b
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bob48

Don't forget to add the helicopter landing pad and board games room :-)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bbmike

Quote from: Windigo on September 15, 2016, 03:47:21 PM
frick Goat, I don't know whether to admire your work ethic and skill, or call bullshit on that... that tiling work for the back splash and the curved counter top are both time sucks....  maybe when I gut/refurbish a house boat (that I plan on living in for about 2-3 years on Lake Koocanusa, Ill give you a call. FYI that reservoir lies in both the USA and Canada)

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Lake+Koocanusa/@48.9219051,-115.2760988,9z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x536507346c8d7403:0x790f0ad1cee668b

One day we're gonna build a dam across that reservoir...
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Windigo

Quote from: bbmike on September 15, 2016, 04:11:02 PM

Now why would you do that?

Staggerwing

So he can say ... those Dammed Canadians..."
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Quote from: Windigo on September 15, 2016, 05:04:54 PM
Quote from: bbmike on September 15, 2016, 04:11:02 PM

Now why would you do that?

Because I have people, believe me! It's gonna be huge! And Canada will pay for it!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

GDS_Starfury

8 months.... shit.

the tile work is easy.  I did a whole wall with that style of stone last month.  the trick is using a paver saw.  also I wouldn't go with a poured concrete bar top.  cut quartz slabs are cheap as shit these days.

Staggerwing

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 15, 2016, 08:00:51 PM
I wouldn't go with a poured concrete bar top.  cut quartz slabs are cheap as shit these days.

What if you don't want any seams, you know, just because it looks more 'core?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

get a bigger piece of rock or use corian.

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 15, 2016, 10:54:39 PM
get a bigger piece of rock or use corian.

Great answer... clear your calendar in three years time during the spring. Will gut a 48-60 foot house boat and turn it into quality living space.