Main Menu

WANT!

Started by bayonetbrant, October 08, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

I'll drink to that!  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

Like we need an excuse to drink to anything...

Sir Slash

I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Martok

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 08, 2016, 08:25:23 PM
Like we need an excuse to drink to anything...
Quote from: Sir Slash on December 08, 2016, 10:11:24 PM
I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response.  <:-)
And this, folks, is one of the many reasons I love this place.  :2funny: 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

The handiest hunk of junk in the galaxy.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

She'll make the Kessel bookshelves in less than 12 parsecs.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 16, 2016, 09:17:44 PM
She'll make the Kessel bookshelves in less than 12 parsecs.

Ikea'd you not.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

That's some big nuts. As usual, the left one's bigger. Are they supposed to be Han's or Chewbacca's I wonder?

bob48

Maybe one of each?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Staggerwing

Looks like Bilbo's study/nap room.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Dude! That's the waiting room for tickets to the next Ghostbusters movie. The ladder is for people who choose to hang themselves rather than sit through it.   :-"

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 27, 2016, 07:35:00 PM
Dude! That's the waiting room for tickets to the next Ghostbusters movie. The ladder is for people who choose to hang themselves rather than sit through it.   :-"

Whoa!  Duuuuude.  :o

:DD