B-29 Superfortress: Bombers Over Japan, 1944-1945 (Discussion Thread)

Started by BanzaiCat, August 20, 2014, 07:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Thanks guys. Also thanks for putting your names to this. Hope this is as epic as possible!

undercovergeek

bob48

^Agreed. I've got me flask of tea and cheese sarnies ready.

....hope Geek remembers to bring the pickled onions.........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart

....pickled onions..... sure glad you guys are behind me!  :P

Great start BC. Hope we can keep the crate together for ya.....

bob48

^Nowt wrong with pickled onions, lad. As the old saying goes, 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away - but for real peace and quiet, chew pickled onions!'

'Clip those corners'

W8taminute

Flying Warrant Officer (飛行兵曹長) W8taminute-san stands at the ready to defend his homeland from any threat.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

BanzaiCat

Ha...whoops. Sorry, W8...forgot to get your pilot in there. Thanks for the reminder!  O0

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

undercovergeek

Quote from: bob48 on August 27, 2014, 03:34:26 PM
^Nowt wrong with pickled onions, lad. As the old saying goes, 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away - but for real peace and quiet, chew pickled onions!'

you can chew a pickled onion with the one tooth?

bob48

'Clip those corners'

undercovergeek

BanzaiCat

Radar. You're the radar operator, 'geek.

And no, sorry. Just shut off his microphone if you have to.  ;D

undercovergeek

and here i was trying to get Tokyo Rose out of it, wondered what all the lights were for

Boggit

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 22, 2014, 09:21:10 AM
I'll fill any roll still open.
You can be the cook then! ;D

Sorry, I know it's a typo, but I couldn't resist............ ;D ;)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

BanzaiCat

I played through Mission 1 tonight; just finished it, in fact.

Made a few mistakes but they were minor, and considering I'm new to the system that's not too bad.

This is definitely a different bird than B-17 (literally and figuratively) Queen of the Skies. So many other things to worry about in B-29 besides enemy fighters.

I'll try to post the results to Mission 1 by tomorrow night. Hint: we don't die.  O0