A morning at Red Flag

Started by GDS_Starfury, July 26, 2012, 04:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

another morning at Red Flag where a small air force unto itself takes of to go play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=La0ImS9m360
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Staggerwing

Cool vid! Prowlers, Kfirs, A-10s, and more as well as some interesting paint jobs on those F-16s. One has what looked to be Russian camo (various shades of blue and grey- aggressor squadron?) and others (as well as some of the Eagles) looked to be IAF.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

TheCommandTent

For some reason I've always enjoyed the A-10s.  Thanks for sharing the video.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Centurion40

Quote from: TheCommandTent on July 26, 2012, 09:19:54 PM
For some reason I've always enjoyed the A-10s.  Thanks for sharing the video.

Me too, on both counts.  :)
Any time is a good time for pie.

junk2drive

Looks like it ended yesterday. We are about 100 miles SE of Vegas. About 10 black helos landed at our airport. Must be taking some R&R before heading home.

Staggerwing

^As long as there weren't any matching black SUVs prowling your neighborhood right after that...

Front Door@10:30pm: *Knock-knock-knock...knock-knock-knock* *Background radiocrackle*
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

junk2drive

We have had those too but that's another story...

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.