GrogHeads Sub?

Started by LongBlade, August 09, 2012, 02:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: DoctorQuest on August 09, 2012, 07:46:28 PM
Quote from: mirth on August 09, 2012, 06:33:05 PM
^I could never get into Voyage of the Bottom of the Sea for some reason.

To be honest, I feel about the same way. I picked up the first season on DVD cheap and just had a hard time getting into it. They are some decent episodes but they are few and far between.

I did think the Seaview was cool, though. The Flying Sub was a different matter. It would fly about as well as a rock, I think.

The Seaview is very cool. The show was on in reruns when I was a kid and I always wanted to like it but never really did. The concept was better than the execution. Same thing with SeaQuest.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Centurion40

Did someone say 'flying sub'?

and then there is:

or

Any time is a good time for pie.

Staggerwing

That's it! I'm taking this to the 'Name that Movie' thread. Here's a taste:

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

TheCommandTent

I think I still prefer The Avengers flying aircraft carrier.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."