360 Panorama View from Mars Rover

Started by TheCommandTent, August 14, 2012, 08:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Quote from: Barthheart on August 15, 2012, 05:46:48 AM
Quote from: MikeGER on August 15, 2012, 03:57:15 AM
and that's only the beginning  :)

...wait until we hopefully get those kind of pics of at least 1.8 billion year old eroded 'coral riffs by Precambrian-time precursors' probably "Martian-Stromatolites" (bacteria-slime baked into layers for non scientists) then! 8)
(completed with Alpha-particle ray backscatter- and IR-spectroscopic- analysis to prove its not just some strange geological artifact produced by wind, sterile water and erosion) 

Cant Wait!   

+1  8)

+ my +1 = +2
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Windigo on August 17, 2012, 11:55:40 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on August 15, 2012, 05:46:48 AM
Quote from: MikeGER on August 15, 2012, 03:57:15 AM
and that's only the beginning  :)

...wait until we hopefully get those kind of pics of at least 1.8 billion year old eroded 'coral riffs by Precambrian-time precursors' probably "Martian-Stromatolites" (bacteria-slime baked into layers for non scientists) then! 8)
(completed with Alpha-particle ray backscatter- and IR-spectroscopic- analysis to prove its not just some strange geological artifact produced by wind, sterile water and erosion) 

Cant Wait!   

+1  8)

+ my +1 = +2

I thought this was a math free forums.  >:(  I didn't come here to get no edumacation...   ;D
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Staggerwing

I'm sure there's a forum profile setting for blocking math. They've thought of everything else pretty much.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys