DVG - Cthulhu & Famous Authors!

Started by DanVerssen, August 26, 2013, 12:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanVerssen

THE CARDS OF CTHULHU

The Stars Are Right!

Our Kickstarter campaign is doing amazingly well!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dvgames/The-Cards-of-Cthulhu

Videos! - We've added all the videos, including the new video for turn #3 to the bottom of the main page for easy access! 

Back Cover! - We've also added the back cover of game box to the bottom of the main page! 

Authors! - We reached out to some of our writer friends, and they have responded in heroic fashion! 

The most awesome part is that these authors have played a part in my life. Now, through the magic of Facebook, I have been able to connect with them, and they have been gracious beyond all measure to help us with our Kickstarter campaign. Most days, life just kind of happens, but every once in awhile something magical happens, and I get a peek at a wondrous part of the world. This is one of those days. Thank you David, Daniel, and Matt! 

$23,000 David Gerrold Cthulhu Story! - We'll add a David Gerrold horror short story to the rule book! 

$26,000 Matt Forbeck Cthulhu Story! - We'll add a Matt Forbeck horror short story to the rule book! 

$29,000 Daniel Keys Moran Cthulhu Story! - We'll add a Daniel Keys Moran horror short story to the rule book!

HUEY LEADER!

Has been launched for pre-order!

Huey Leader is based on the Thunderbolt-Apache Leader game system. Take your helicopter war back to the war torn skies of the Vietnam War!

You're in for a rough ride, because... you can't get no, satisfaction!

PHANTOM LEADER DELUXE - REVIEW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCLfDWEAVwQ&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLTxuy1GbxpXmw_1LbnznRPkTbBQIp5xPK

HORNET LEADER - CTHULHU CONFLICT

Will arrive from the printer this week!

BATTLE FOR STALINGRAD

Should arrive from the printer in a month!

www.dvg.com

MikeGER

Great news :)

will there be a VASSAL version of Huey Leader too?  ...and when ?

bayonetbrant

any chance you get Matt Forbeck to write a short story for Huey Leader if it gets far enough along? ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Keunert

Dan Verssen has to be related to Ken Kesey.
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Staggerwing

I'm so looking forward to the Cthulu game. It's one of only 4 things I've ever gone in for on Kickstarter.

Quote from: Keunert on August 26, 2013, 05:53:58 AM
Dan Verssen has to be related to Ken Kesey.

No doubt there's a little bit of Ken Kesey buried in each of our brains, like an embedded superior form of life ready to guide our actions, knowing what's best...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MikeGER

when will the Huey rules-pdf go online for a first glance?

i have read (must have been over at BGG) that US ground units get delivered by Hueys and have to be defended with CAS.
does this infiltrations happen on the random 10 tiles tactical map, or more abstract on the sector map? and do the US ground units (when on the tactical map) fight / maybe even move a singel hex too ...on certain dice rolls?

(i imagine it like this:  i have to air assault a bunker area, make up my plan,  soften up the area on turn one, then i deliver the troops -lets say 2 tiles (2 x 500m) from the target-  the other air assets do there CAS thing... While the loitering counter ticks down, the ground US unit tries to move to the target tile one hex a time, and finally assault the tile with the bunker-objects, get repelled, maybe even have to retreat a hex, depending on dice rolls, landscape, and enemy state in the hexes around them and espacially the target-tile. The NVA units on the 10-tiles-map try to close in onto the US airborne infantry positions of course.... like the enemy choppers do in TAL)