Main Menu

FRIDAY Cindy

Started by Pete Dero, March 10, 2023, 05:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Boy...a lot to try to mess with this weekend.  New DCS open beta update with the first run of multi-threading support, Star Citizen 3.18 went live this evening and its one of the biggest updates in the history of the game, a code for the Distant Worlds 2 DLC with two new races landed in my inbox today, Contraband Police was released yesterday and so far its been pretty fun, big update to WARNO came this morning with new units, maps, snipers and LRRPS, and i got preview access to a new VR tactical shooter that looks really cool...Ghosts of Tabor. I'll be lucky if I experience half of this...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

CaptainKoloth

DCS multithreading, DCS multithreading, DCS multithreading.

May also fire up the An-225 in MSFS in VR.

Sir Slash

I will be selling bricks to Dammit Carl. Followed by some quality time with WitE 1, then some quality time cleaning the pool which is such hot work I'll probably need a little, :martini: to help-out. And a nap afterward. Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

nelmsm

Just PBEM's and playtesting.  Have a Vassal game of Fire in the Lake (COIN) on one table and I'm going to play Lanzerath Ridge on the dining room table and probably do an AAR on it before going back to Skies Above Britain.  Might get some Distant Worlds 2 in as well or Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital depending on how I industrious I feel about yard work next week.

Dammit Carl!

Plug out, oil changed (items torqued to spec this time by fucking hand like it should be) and all seems well.  Time to launch a certain something something at a certain cocksucking box store.

To be fair, I got lazy and thought, "well, I've got the money; why not just let others deal with the mess," and have gotten lucky up to this point.  Lesson learned.

To celebrate a happy car, I'm going to go crash some in Wreckfest.