Main Menu

Mashinky

Started by Greybriar, October 06, 2017, 09:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greybriar

I just received an email advising me: "Mashinky is now available in Early Access on Steam"

Mashinky's Steam Store page states: "Mashinky is a transport strategy game about trains. The goal is to create your own transport empire on a procedurally generated map. It's a unique blend of realistic graphics combined with an isometric construction mode and board game-like rules."

I rarely spring for an Early Access title, especially one selling for full price, but I need something to scratch my itch for a railroad game--at least until Railway Empire is released next year.

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Gusington

That looks really interesting.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Does look interesting, but Mashinky?  Thanks for the heads up Greybriar O0
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

BanzaiCat

Pretty cool find. I went looking for more info and here's a good First Impressions piece:

Gusington

The look of it is just awesome.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

IronX

You know you're getting old when you start playing train games... Well put my slippers on cuz I'm not going to bed before 8:30 now! This looks great. Oh, and turn off your damn punk music!

Gusington

^Can I hang out on your lawn?

My code just arrived for Shadow of War! Yeeeees MWAHAHAHA

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Phantom

Think I'll wait until they've got some more modern era's.

DennisS

I own this. Excellent game, and going to get better. Vanilla PC Strategy and Quill18 have let's plays, and there is a two hour twitch replay out there as well.