Main Menu

College Football 2021..

Started by SirAndrewD, September 26, 2021, 01:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Georgia State took Auburn the distance...

I don't know how I feel about that.

Perhaps the end of the Bo Nix Era.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Sir Slash

And Clemson lost another one!?  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

Wow...

My Auburn Tigers beat the LSU Tigers in Death Valley...

The curse of the Cigar game is broken...

I'm kinda dumb excited.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

SirAndrewD

HAHAHA!

Auburn fans and alums are in hell...

solops

Whoooop! We knocked off Alabama!
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin