We have a Pitch Meeting thread now. Threads are _tight!_

Started by JasonPratt, May 10, 2018, 08:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

"You've never seen zombies like this before!" "How's that?" "Mostly out of focus."
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

"Well, now that you mention it, I had never wondered about that."
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

"So how's that happen?!" "Oh, we're well past the point of even trying to explain this kind of thing." "Yeah, sorry I asked!"

JasonPratt

"I dunno, this feels real arbitrary, man." "And this happens after Tokyo Drift!" "That came out in 2006, and had flip phones. This isn't gonna be believable at all." "EXACTLY!"

JasonPratt

"I feel like we've had this conversation before." "We have sir! -- and we'll keep having this conversation so long as it's making us money!"

JasonPratt

"But it's gonna feel like the actions scenes never have any stakes." "Yeah, but that's okay, 'cause I'm vegan anyway." "What?"

JasonPratt

"Sh! Sh! Sh! ...we can't say that, can we get another take?!"

bobarossa

Where have these gone!
Thor Love and Thunder Pitch Meeting

Don't know how to do the inline pics so just a link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGgaYSk28IM

"You're goning to have to get off my back about all the previous Marvel movies!"

al_infierno

Watching pitch meetings for movies I've never heard of is tight!

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

JasonPratt

"Well, sir, you know physics?" "Yeah?" "Well I DON'T! And I have NO desire to learn!"

JasonPratt

bobarossa