Starship Troopers impressions - Would you like to know more?

Started by Jarhead0331, June 13, 2022, 10:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

SirAndrewD

I can't parse that...

It takes me to some kind of...weird page. 

My eyes can't really focus.  It might be a front page of some sort but I know no such thing exists.

I got a headache and quickly left.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Pete Dero

Small typo : release date is 2022.

Impressions confirm what I got from released video : a light RTS that would go unnoticed if not for the setting linked to the movie.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Pete Dero on June 14, 2022, 07:30:12 AM
Small typo : release date is 2022.

Impressions confirm what I got from released video : a light RTS that would go unnoticed if not for the setting linked to the movie.

Thanks! Fixed.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Sir Slash

Great First Impression. Sounds like a fun game in a, 'Time-Waster' type category.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.