Welcome Hooded Horse!

Started by Jarhead0331, June 14, 2022, 07:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Hey guys..we're pleased to welcome our new friends at Hooded Horse to Grogheads! Keep your eyes on the new Hooded Horse forum down in our Friends and Affiliates section. For those of you who do not know Hooded Horse is a publisher of indie games that is rapidly building an extremely impressive line-up of titles, including Old World, developed by Mohawk Games; Terra Invicta, developed by Pavonis Interactive; Falling Frontier, developed by Stutter Fox Studios; Alliance of the Sacred Suns, developed by KatHawk Studios; and The Way of Wrath, developed by Animmal.

You'll find development updates from Hooded Horse and some of its developers in this space and it will give you all an opportunity to interface with both the publishing and development teams directly!  O0

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

HoodedHorse

Thanks for the welcome! We're excited to be here and look forward to interacting with everyone!

In the meantime, if anyone would like to see all our games collected in one place, here's our Steam publisher page: https://store.steampowered.com/publisher/HoodedHorse

Now I'm off to post some things to the new forum and let our devs know to do so as well!

al_infierno

Welcome guys, glad to have you here!
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

Welcome! Old World is my current obsession. And several more of your games are on my wish list like Manor Lords and Falling Frontier. Hope you guys stay active here because I'm sure a lot of questions will be coming in :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Welcome aboard HoodedHorse!!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk