Friday is not our God

Started by Dammit Carl!, August 19, 2022, 08:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dammit Carl!

Hands-down, one of the best damn driving beats to ever power any song (imho, and all of that).

Dipping my toes in the 7 Days to Die wackiness and am liking it so far.  Kinda cool to fall into that "one more turn/day," thing that means that something has you hooked at least for a bit.

Adios, amigos, and back to the salt mines!

Jarhead0331

Probably Spiderman Remastered still, some Aurora and MAYBE some DCS if I can squeeze it in. Would love to dig into Regiments, but until I sort my resolution problem out, just have no interest. Also, picked this little plinker up this week so will making a trip to the range. It eats Glock mags. Woot! 'Merica!

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 19, 2022, 09:04:24 AM
Probably Spiderman Remastered still, some Aurora and MAYBE some DCS if I can squeeze it in. Would love to dig into Regiments, but until I sort my resolution problem out, just have no interest. Also, picked this little plinker up this week so will making a trip to the range. It eats Glock mags. Woot! 'Merica!

DCS sounds good.  May be trying it out on a new rig this weekend maybe so ....maybe that and definitely enlisted and definitely some boardgames that I will have to clamp down with some clamps or
something clampy.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: MengJiao on August 19, 2022, 09:21:06 AM

DCS sounds good.  May be trying it out on a new rig this weekend maybe so ....maybe that and definitely enlisted and definitely some boardgames that I will have to clamp down with some clamps or
something clampy.

New rig? What's under the hood?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 19, 2022, 09:26:06 AM
Quote from: MengJiao on August 19, 2022, 09:21:06 AM

something clampy.

New rig? What's under the hood?

It's pretty minimal, but should run DCS somewhat better than my old one -- if it all works out which is still pretty iffy.

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

jamus34

Probably my usual; some JRPG with a smattering of Shadow Empire and Oxygen Not Included.
Insert witty comment here.

Geezer

Still playing my game of Shadow Empire.  Assimilated a couple of minors and closing in on the capital of my closest major.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Sir Slash

Combat Mission: Something-Or-Other. Hopefully one I can win at. And...trying to think if I've done anything to piss-off JH lately-- routine for me anytime he gets a new gun.  :cowboy:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tripoli

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 19, 2022, 10:47:54 AM
Combat Mission: Something-Or-Other. Hopefully one I can win at. And...trying to think if I've done anything to piss-off JH lately-- routine for me anytime he gets a new gun.  :cowboy:

I'm sorry, but my DI would have you doing push ups until he got tired for that comment.  "This is my weapon, this is my gun, this one's for shooting, etc....."   ;D

For me?  BoC work.  Still trying to fix some of the acoustic info for CMO.  For fun?  Combat Mission.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

Killing Joke is he most under rated band ever! Awesome song.

This weekend marks the end of my annual training with the NY State Guard, first time as a member of cadre with Officer Candidate School, then back to work Monday :/

In celebration I will be finishing my Attila Total War Fire and Swords campaign as the Tuareg, and I am 3 territories away from victory 😎

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on August 19, 2022, 12:02:56 PM
This weekend marks the end of my annual training with the NY State Guard, first time as a member of cadre with Officer Candidate School, then back to work Monday :/

Oooo! Cadre type, eh?  Keep your knife hand strong, brother.

SirAndrewD

I've got a hot date so hopefully a weekend of playing hide the sausage.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Jarhead0331

Quote from: SirAndrewD on August 19, 2022, 12:46:43 PM

Slut...

...and I mean you, not the poor girl.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: SirAndrewD on August 19, 2022, 12:46:43 PM

Jimmy Dean be all, "But...it's what's for breakfast."

O0