Started by mirth, April 28, 2013, 09:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripoli

Slava and Krivak in the Med.  I think this was taken in 1988

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

Wow, almost looks like 1888. I feel ancient :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tripoli

It is ancient.  We used Hasselblad cameras (I believe it was the 500?) using wet film.  The dust specks are on the observation window of the P-3.  The haze is typical of the Mediterranean 

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Tripoli

The link below is the gCaptain article on "Year in Review: Maritime Photos of 2022"  It's mostly a collection of interesting photos of ships in various forms of distress:
https://gcaptain.com/year-in-review-maritime-photos-of-2022/?subscriber=true&goal=0_f50174ef03-ae414af270-170465134&mc_cid=ae414af270&mc_eid=28239a3349

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

a supposed size comparison between a Ford class and whatever chinas building.

GDS_Starfury

Sir Slash

Shouldn't have any problem finding a crew. If it were a choice between the carrier or, 'Volunteering' for the Ukraine, I know which one I would pick.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

dont know how much choice there is for them.

Gusington

'Die' or 'die a little later'?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Burial at sea or just burial?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury