Phantom Doctrine any good?

Started by Redwolf, September 16, 2021, 10:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwolf

Phantom Doctrine is on sale for 4 bucks on steam.

Supposed to be a 1982 spy game, top-down view style. Anybody has opinions? Reviews are mixed.

Jarhead0331

It's certainly worth $4.00.  I know that doesn't give you a lot of information, but even with my limited play, I think it's worth the price of a Happy Meal.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MengJiao

Quote from: Redwolf on September 16, 2021, 10:54:37 AM
Phantom Doctrine is on sale for 4 bucks on steam.

Supposed to be a 1982 spy game, top-down view style. Anybody has opinions? Reviews are mixed.

I liked it.  But that was long ago.  Maybe 3 years ago?

hellfish6

Wasn't my cup of coffee, even on sale. Had potential.

Gusington

I also played it about a year ago, I don't remember much other than it was high quality and complex...and definitely worth 4.00.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Redwolf

W8taminute

I still like it and have it on my hard drive ever since I bought it at full price when it came out.  Well worth it.  Just haven't played it in a while because of so many other distractions. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

ArizonaTank

Quote from: W8taminute on September 17, 2021, 12:12:47 PM
I still like it and have it on my hard drive ever since I bought it at full price when it came out.  Well worth it.  Just haven't played it in a while because of so many other distractions.

+1
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.