Main Menu

Secret Friday

Started by Anguille, May 14, 2021, 04:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on May 14, 2021, 09:58:54 AM
Figure on finally getting deep into ARMA lo these many years now sitting fairly untouched in my Steam account.  But first, yard work!

...and of course, I download GTAV (which has also languished untouched in the library) at the same time and wind up playing that instead.  I'm the worst.

Gusington

^We love you anyway. Mostly for your avatar.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

GTA V is a great game.  Rockstar are a master class in creating believable and authentic open worlds.  I've been playing it since 2015 and still find new ways to have fun!
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

al_infierno

It's not the weekend anymore, but I killed my first enemy in Hell Let Loose tonight.  Where's my medal of honor?   :coolsmiley:  (or a badge of honor or whatever because I was a kraut with a Kar98)
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Sir Slash

For the first kill you get Weinersnitchel I think.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.