Discuss GrogCast Episode 17!

Started by bayonetbrant, June 30, 2015, 05:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

GrogCast episode 17 lands on your favorite website today.  Check out the Mythical Front Pageā„¢ for an hour of gaming goodness...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

BanzaiCat

Nothing from mirth? Either he's not listened to it or he really isn't liking me right now.  :coolsmiley:

mirth

I listened. If I got pissed every time someone called me a pussy, I'd be pissed a lot more than I already am.

Sorry I missed the party. It was a good installment.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

GrogCast goes on summer hiatus?  :(
Did Andy provide lyrics for the theme music?  :P

And finally, I can't stress this enough, Banzai_Cat, buy a new computer already!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bbmike on June 30, 2015, 05:05:40 PMGrogCast goes on summer hiatus?  :(
Like we're not making this up as we go

Quote from: bbmike on June 30, 2015, 05:05:40 PMDid Andy provide lyrics for the theme music?  :P
Not that we know of - but feel free to make up your own!

Quote from: bbmike on June 30, 2015, 05:05:40 PMAnd finally, I can't stress this enough, Banzai_Cat, buy a new computer already!
From your mouth to his wife's wallet! :D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Waah waah , season ones coming to an end !!   :-[

This is going to leave a void in my life , I will have to just keep checking out the mythical front page ....."a place where heroes are born , and then quickly dispatched in an untimely and gruesome death "  I think that's what happens on the mythical front page anyway !! That's what all the legends speak of  ^-^

I've really enjoyed listening to the grogcast , and all the various grogheads who've taken part , ya'll know who you are !! Roll on season two .....well done guys on a great show  O:-)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Arctic Blast

Hey, I didn't hate my voice! It's a minor miracle!  ::) :D

Emeraldlis

Quote from: Arctic Blast on July 01, 2015, 11:15:41 PM
Hey, I didn't hate my voice! It's a minor miracle!  ::) :D

Haha , you survived the grogcast with your sanity intact , and not too many puns sent your way , THATS a minor miracle !!  ;D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

KyzBP

An excellent season Gentlemen.  I anxiously await Season 2: The Front Page Strikes Back.

Enjoy your summer!