Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis > Other Games Around the Table

Seriously, M:TG doesn't come with a rulebook?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Yskonyn:

--- Quote from: Nefaro on March 14, 2018, 04:54:27 PM ---All the more reason to go with LCGs for me, nowadays. 

Mage Wars Academy, Ashes of the Phoenixborn, Netrunner, and all sorts of others coming out nowadays.  You know what you get, with rulebook, and no need to gamble at getting good stuff in randomized boosters.   O0  It's where you probably wanna be if you're the type who just prefers to occasionally buy a pack and casually play.

EDIT:  Hrmm... maybe I'll break out Mage Wars Academy for a head-to-head next week.   :coolsmiley:

--- End quote ---

Definately! I am hooked on Netrunner. I've even gotten to the point where my wife seems to be getting more tempted to start playing. Yay!
Jinteki.net is a great option in the mean time to find opponents.

Nefaro:

--- Quote from: Yskonyn on April 03, 2018, 01:52:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nefaro on March 14, 2018, 04:54:27 PM ---All the more reason to go with LCGs for me, nowadays. 

Mage Wars Academy, Ashes of the Phoenixborn, Netrunner, and all sorts of others coming out nowadays.  You know what you get, with rulebook, and no need to gamble at getting good stuff in randomized boosters.   O0  It's where you probably wanna be if you're the type who just prefers to occasionally buy a pack and casually play.

EDIT:  Hrmm... maybe I'll break out Mage Wars Academy for a head-to-head next week.   :coolsmiley:

--- End quote ---

Definately! I am hooked on Netrunner. I've even gotten to the point where my wife seems to be getting more tempted to start playing. Yay!
Jinteki.net is a great option in the mean time to find opponents.

--- End quote ---

:-\

FFG stopped making the Netrunner card game recently. 

I still recall enjoying the original late-90s Shadowrun themed CCG that Netrunner is based upon.   RIP all the above.  :buck2:

People have also been speculating about when FFG may finally pull the plug on their long-running Lord of the Rings cooperative LCG.  Netrunner was rather popular for a bit, I guess it dropped with more recent competition.  Can't help but wonder when they'll stop making LotR sets too, despite it's long-running popularity and regularly selling out expansion reprints.  :(

Cyrano:
You must now forge keys made by the Serene Blacksmith of Catty-Wampus.

Richard Garfield has spoken.

So.

Stupid.

Dammit Carl!:
???

People are so damn dumb.

BanzaiCat:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version