Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis > Other Games Around the Table

The Spice Must Flow...Dune REPRINT!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tpek:

--- Quote from: Yskonyn on April 06, 2019, 10:23:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tpek on March 28, 2019, 04:47:55 PM ---Awesome.

Now all I have to hope for is a Dune RPG reprint. :)

--- End quote ---

Modiphius is coming with that in the near future!

--- End quote ---

They're supposed to come out with a new Dune RPG, I'd also like to get my hands on the previous one. :)

SirAndrewD:

--- Quote from: Tpek on April 09, 2019, 12:54:50 PM ---
They're supposed to come out with a new Dune RPG, I'd also like to get my hands on the previous one. :)

--- End quote ---

A copy of that is also in my collection of rare things.  One of the few copies of Dune Chronicles of the Imperium from Last Unicorn games. 

I got it as a gift from a very good friend who paid $150 for it back right after the limited run was released at GenCon. 

Goes for about $1k now.  Only had the balls to open it and flip through it one time.

Yskonyn:
And so it became known to Tpek what price would have to be paid.  >:D

SirAndrewD:

--- Quote from: Yskonyn on April 09, 2019, 02:02:18 PM ---And so it became known to Tpek what the price would have to be paid.  >:D

--- End quote ---

To somebody else.  Mine's not for sale. 

There are 3000 known copies, the price goes up and down depending on how many of them migrate to ebay.  The quality of the ones for sale are declining over time though.

Tpek:

--- Quote from: Yskonyn on April 09, 2019, 02:02:18 PM ---And so it became known to Tpek what price would have to be paid.  >:D

--- End quote ---

That's one of the reasons I want a reprint, or more precisely a legit PDF version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version