Wanted- Uncommon Valor (Matrixgames)

Started by Toonces, February 28, 2021, 11:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

Hey all.
Many years ago I gave my copy of Matrix's Uncommon Valor to a Wargamer.com forum member; I don't remember his name anymore.  He had a baseball player as his avatar.

Anyway, I wanted to reaquire this game, only to realize that Matrix has discontinued it.

So, if anybody has a copy of the game that they are willing to donate, I would very much appreciate it.  If it's on disk or physical copy, I'm happy to pay for the shipping.  I have quite a few old boardgames and if you'd prefer I can trade straight up.

Thanks for checking this post!  Please reply if you're interested.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Anguille

I have at least one copy of the game. I tried to install it on a windows 10 computer but it doesn't run.