Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Ian

Quote from: MOS:96B2P on October 24, 2021, 11:13:19 AM
Nice videos.  Fights at the NTC always interest me.  I especially like the names of your phase lines in the first video.    :)

If I needed another it would have been Buccaneers. I'm old school like that. :)

Russell Ian

Here is my latest where Apache goes off to drink at Fiddler’s Green

Russell Ian

Here is my iteration as the Krasnovians attacking at night at Drink Water Valley.

Russell Ian

What's left of TF 5-18 fights a speedbump action against a Soviet MRR in 1989 SW of Fulda.

MOS:96B2P

Quote from: Russell Ian on October 25, 2021, 12:25:49 PM
Here is my latest where Apache goes off to drink at Fiddler's Green

Lots of cool stuff in the videos.  I wish the best features Combat Mission and Armored Brigade could be combined.  And maybe some Flashpoint Red Storm features.  Then IMO we would have something very close to the ultimate 20th century wargame.     

Russell Ian

Quote from: MOS:96B2P on October 28, 2021, 10:30:09 AM
Quote from: Russell Ian on October 25, 2021, 12:25:49 PM
Here is my latest where Apache goes off to drink at Fiddler's Green

Lots of cool stuff in the videos.  I wish the best features Combat Mission and Armored Brigade could be combined.  And maybe some Flashpoint Red Storm features.  Then IMO we would have something very close to the ultimate 20th century wargame.     

I Agree, that would be great, hopefully the Armored Brigade sequel addresses some of those issues!

Russell Ian

Here is my terrible attempt to be a Soviet BN Commander in the 1970s.  Chieftains are so cool.

Russell Ian

Task Force Level Operations at NTC, the TF must secure the MSR Route Tampa.  Krasnovia has the same idea.

MOS:96B2P

Quote from: Russell Ian on October 31, 2021, 08:25:43 AM
Task Force Level Operations at NTC, the TF must secure the MSR Route Tampa.  Krasnovia has the same idea. 

+1  Another interesting video. 

A good book on the NTC  is Dragons at War: 2-34 Infantry in the Mojave
by Daniel P. Bolger

TheFjordFox

Just a friendly tip, mr Ian! I assume you are using noise reduction on your voice audio? If not, then I suppose I'm just an idiot. But if you are - try turning down the "attack" time on the effect, it will make your voice a lot less robotic sounding. I just assume you are using it, because it sounds pretty much like my voice would sound after running through that filter to get away background noise, but having too high "attack" setting.
I'm just another random.

Russell Ian

Thanks! I've been messing with it I'll try that, I'm no sound engineer as it shows  :-\

Russell Ian

Here is Part 1 of me trying to be a naval flag officer in Command.  Part 2 coming soon, I just have a bit of a cold now.

Gusington

I have been a fan of the Great War series on YouTube and Patreon for a long time, they have tons of excellent content covering the era before and after World War I.

And they are now expanding into World War II projects, with 1945 and the Battle of Berlin in particular focus.

They are partnering with Battleguide Virtual Tours. One result of this is the below demo on the Battle of Berlin, 1945:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Russell Ian

Here I fumble through Part 2. 

TheFjordFox

Anyone else here playing World of Tanks?

I'm a 10-year veteran of the game, and quite experienced, both as a commander and a solo player, and I've decided; it's time to share some of my experiences of the game!

So, here's the first three videos I got out, playing with some of my favourite tanks in the game, and their hideous cousin in the third episode.

Hope you'll find them viewable!

Well, have a good one folks!
I'm just another random.