Main Menu

HA! I finished it!

Started by MetalDog, February 11, 2015, 11:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

Well done airboy...!  I enjoyed Spiderwebs other games but haven't tried this one yet.

hellfish6

Finished the main story in Cyberpunk 2077. Despite all the bugs and the hints of greatness left burned into the game like nuclear shadows, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It's a mother beautiful bridge of a game that I hope to keep playing for years.

airboy

Gusington

Wow you finished already eh? How many hours did you put into it?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

hellfish6

Um.. about sixty hours. I'd play it in long sessions - sometimes 8 hours, not realizing the time was flying by - but I'd only play once every few days for that reason too. I could have done some more side missions, but I'd reached level 30 and was curious to see what was gonna happen. I'm not totally sure I understood everything that happened, but that might be me missing something along the way rather than the game spacing out on me.

Gusington

Wow 8 hours at a time - you should get paid for that!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Just finished Jedi Fallen Order. Although very much on rails, it is a great Star Wars game - the story and the acting are excellent. It does get very difficult at times, and for the last quarter of the game I am embarrassed to say I had to put it on 'easy/story mode.' And even then I got my ass kicked a couple of times! But after about 33 hours I did finish it. Highly recommended for Star Wars fans, especially now that it is discounted in many places. It plays like a Dark Souls or Sekiro set in the Star Wars universe.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

WOOT! Way to go Gus. The ass of that game you kicked Young One.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I feel kinda cheap that I had to lower the difficulty :/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Congrats - a finish is a finish.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

:o  "A finish is a finish".   That's the same thing my Ex. said to me as she packed-up my socks and underware before she left.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Quote from: Gusington on January 08, 2021, 12:38:51 PM
You wear underwear?

No, the "underware" that he used skin diving under water.

al_infierno

She packed YOUR underwear and left?  :o
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao