Main Menu

Hearts of Iron IV

Started by Ian C, May 13, 2016, 01:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Quote from: BanzaiCat on February 28, 2018, 06:08:53 PM
If the AI gets better, iSorrowProduction's channel on YT is going to have to start doing more serious vids... ;D

Paradox gave him a pre-release copy of Waking the Tiger and he's already bending it over in typical fashion on his channel. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

SirAndrewD

Waking the Tiger is out today.  My first impressions are good but that's a skin deep 30 minute dive after work.  I'm liking the new Command and Control system already. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

mirth

I walked the tiger today.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on March 08, 2018, 05:48:01 PM
I walked the tiger today.

Is that what the kids are calling it today?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

That's what I'm calling it these days.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

acctingman

Do you guys have a day job?  :-"

mirth

Sure. I'm a professional Tiger Walker.

bbmike

And I'm taste testing Kilbeggan Single Grain right this very moment.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

SirAndrewD

I have a cat named Tiger.  He doesn't go for walks though.

bbmike

Quote from: SirAndrewD on March 08, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

Tiger is plotting to kill you. I kid you not.
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on March 08, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

No joke. Get out while you can.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: mirth on March 08, 2018, 07:35:00 PM
Quote from: bbmike on March 08, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

No joke. Get out while you can.

He looks asleep to me.  He's also old and chubby like his owner.