2017 Fantasy Baseball League

Started by bayonetbrant, March 05, 2017, 10:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

I've got a fire sale going for players.  Make your offers.   :))
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Marty Ward

Well my team folded like the O's in September. Good luck in the finals!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Marty Ward

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

bayonetbrant

Hey, I won the consolation bracket! :D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Great season everyone - even you bastards that stole my players in the draft before I could snag them (cough*TreaTurner*cough)

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

OJsDad

Thats just another way of saying  L:-)
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Hot lead and dirty talk!

Thanks folks, and thanks to the people who filled in for the quitters.

Have a good winter.
Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!

MetalDog

Well shit.  I thought I had another week to catch you.  Good game, champ.  Thank you all for playing.  See you all next year!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Arctic Blast

Congrats to the winning team! Mine apparently thought the playoffs were over after one round... ::)