General banter (out of character, non RP)

Started by Yskonyn, April 06, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

Give me a day or two to get the cpnx into our campaign. Thereafter we return to Galatea to see which way we are pulled next. :)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

Some delays sorry.
I hope to get to it later today.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

Bah, sorry for the silence guys. I didnt intend to take this long, but a few things sprung up. I hope you're hanging in there. Hope to get this going in a few days more.

NickAragua

Yskonyn

Apologies for the extended delay guys.
Some real life stuff was in the way. We'll continue tomorrow or the day after. Standby short!

Yskonyn

Pff sorry guys. The laptop gave up the ghost on me which carried all the BT data. :hide:
I am going to try to salvage the disk, but I won't have time for that the coming days.
I apoligise for grinding this to a halt .

Yskonyn

Ok guys I'll have to cancel this endeavor.
The laptop crash really took the wind out of my sails and I don't have the time and fortitude to rebuild at the moment.
Thanks for having shown interest! Perhaps I'll try it again some later date.

JasonPratt

O0

While I had too many things going onto really jump in, I for one am glad to have been introduced to the software! Thanks for all your efforts otherwise, too!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

airboy

Quote from: Yskonyn on April 25, 2019, 08:36:41 AM
Ok guys I'll have to cancel this endeavor.
The laptop crash really took the wind out of my sails and I don't have the time and fortitude to rebuild at the moment.
Thanks for having shown interest! Perhaps I'll try it again some later date.

You have my deepest sympathies for the computer crash.