New Member in South Eastern PA

Started by ConflictZ, September 26, 2018, 08:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Welcome aboard Tom.  My wife has family near Valley Forge and we go visit them once or twice a year.  Nice area.  Maybe we could gather the other guys in the area for some wargaming someday.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

KamAbsept

Hi, everyone Im Bill, and, Im a new member of the forum. I live in Oberlin, OH, and, drive a 99 Cavalier RS 2 door. Im also a loyal & big fan of GM/Chevrolet, and, will own nothing but GM/Chevrolet. Im sure Ill enjoy my stay here..

Sir Slash

Hi Bill. Welcome to the Grogs. About 30 miles from my home, in Paunta Gorda, Fl. there's a place called, 'Muscle Car City' that has virtually every make and model of Chevy car you can think of. Great place to visit if you're ever close.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Bill is a shameless spammer who has been vaporized from orbit.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Sir Slash

Goodbye Bill. We hardly knew you, but fortunately, knew ABOUT you.  #:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

Hey, Slash!  It's Punta not Paunta ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Right you are. I was just trying to confuse the spammer.  ::)

SirAndrewD

Chevy, so gouache. 

I only drive Aston Martin.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Sir Slash

And eat Grey Poupon?  O0  Why don't we have a snob emote?

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 12, 2019, 09:46:37 PM
And eat Grey Poupon?  O0  Why don't we have a snob emote?

But of course.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback