If you want TAL, Nimitz or Tiger from DVG, a new kickstarter is up.

Started by Yskonyn, November 16, 2019, 01:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

This time with a few expansions.
Already funded in day one!

I backed TAL (Thunderbolt / Apache Leader) and its Expansion 1. Hope it can make it so that we'll get Exp 2 for free! :)

Runs for about 20 days more.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/danverssengames/thunderbolt-apache-leader-fleet-cmdr-nimitz-tiger-leader?ref=4wyal6&token=c6706bcb&fbclid=IwAR0YqhLxN90PhVJj2a7A-m7tXTBPLb6osXXy9Hg0pzaMU8o08kyceCyigvM
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

demjansk1942

How does all this work with pledging?  What time frame do games come out?

Silent Disapproval Robot

I just picked up a used copy of Nimitz for $30 CDN last week.  Wish I'd known about this KS because it's $50 to get the upgrades or $80 for a complete copy of v2

demjansk1942

Does anyone know about the changes to the Tiger Leader?  I have GMT tank duel, are they close?

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

airboy

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 17, 2019, 08:32:29 PM
I just picked up a used copy of Nimitz for $30 CDN last week.  Wish I'd known about this KS because it's $50 to get the upgrades or $80 for a complete copy of v2

Boy, you got a great deal on that!

I just got the Nimitz upgrade for the unwrapped Nimitz I have.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I tried playing it a few days ago.  I dunno....something about the game just seems off.  It's weird that infantry doesn't get attacked on islands if certain conditions aren't met.  And there's no mechanism for battleships conducting shore bombardments.  Also, land based aircraft seem useless because they can't take part unless there's already a presence & airfield on an island.  Airfields, unlike infantry, seem to get taken out way too easily.  Naval aircraft just magically replenish so why would you waste your supply points on land based planes? 

smittyohio

Quote from: demjansk1942 on November 18, 2019, 07:31:04 PM
Does anyone know about the changes to the Tiger Leader?  I have GMT tank duel, are they close?

No, they aren't even remotely close.  Both fun games, though!

airboy

I just got notice they were charging my account.  They should be shipping very soon.

airboy

The emailed and said the games would be shipping this week in the USA.