Author Topic: Combat Mission: Red Thunder - Fire and Rubble  (Read 7753 times)

Offline Elvis

• Viking
Re: Combat Mission: Red Thunder - Fire and Rubble
« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2021, 08:43:42 AM »
The download thing is weird. I get 1 or 2 tickets a week from people having a download issue. Usually advising them to try a different browser and/or disabling their firewall and anti-virus software does the trick. I am having other issues with the system, especially with the Mac full installer.  Steve tends to think that the download issues people reposted yesterday are part of a bigger problem. I tend to think that it is what normally happens but magnified because of more people downloading yesterday. An unscientific glance at both threads (here and at Battlefront) seem to show most people didn't have problems yesterday. But that doesn't mean that I won't be looking I to it with what has become a daily phone call to their tech support.......every day for the last week.....I think they're starting to recognize my voice now.

Offline Redwolf

• Viking
« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2021, 02:22:37 PM »
I just downloaded the Windows installer v211 today.

I noticed that it doesn't do the stupid "preparing your download" anymore. At all, not even a fast one. Somebody flipped some switch.

Offline Jarhead0331

• Judge Advocate General
  • Administrator
  • Arquebusier
  • Global Moderator, General Counsel, Heavy Weapons
« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2021, 02:35:51 PM »
I just downloaded the Windows installer v211 today.

I noticed that it doesn't do the stupid "preparing your download" anymore. At all, not even a fast one. Somebody flipped some switch.

I got the stupid "preparing your download" yesterday.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Offline Redwolf

• Viking
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2021, 08:31:45 AM »
Found a few more bridge bugs yesterday:
https://community.battlefront.com/topic/139129-v211-patch-is-now-available-to-download/?do=findComment&comment=1870878

They are quite fun :) Warping, jumping tanks. Weeee

(not a gamebreaker IMHO)