Main Menu

College Football 2020

Started by airboy, July 31, 2020, 09:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

I had no idea. But that does make sense.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

Tennessee won again!  Longest winning streak in the SEC?

Is the creamsicle dynasty back?

SirAndrewD

I picked a hell of a year to quit drinking.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Sir Slash

Hey AB. How'd Auburn do today? I saw they were having a tough time with Georgia.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

I watched the first half and the first two drives of the 2nd half with a couple of buddies.  Georgia dominated the line of scrimmage on offense and defense in the first half and built their lead.  Auburn never got into the end zone.

Georgia has unfortunately owned Auburn this decade.  Auburn has a much worse record against Georgia than they do against Bama.

On the bright side, UNC won and Dook lost.  Dook is also in ESPN's Bottom 10 and they spelled it right!   Dook could not do much against Virginia Tech although VT had 21 players and 3 coaches out due to covid.

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 03, 2020, 10:20:02 PM
Hey AB. How'd Auburn do today? I saw they were having a tough time with Georgia.  :hide:

Best watch yourself.   >:D

SirAndrewD

GFRRMANGAGNEGNA!!!!

Dallas best beat the Brown-Stains tomorrow or I'm going to get really mad. 

I've been taking this out on console n00bs in Star Wars Squadrons.  They don't know what's been hitting them.

JasonPratt

Quote from: airboy on October 03, 2020, 09:34:30 PM
Tennessee won again!  Longest winning streak in the SEC?

Is the creamsicle dynasty back?

And we didn't even require a completely lucky fluke of the rules and coincidence to rescue us!

I was so happy, I wore my 1996 National Championship jacket for the first time in quite a few years, to teach Sunday School in! -- to be fair, we won that 13 game perfect season by a few lucky chances, too.

(...trying to cipher out how old that jacket must be is depressing me a little, for various reasons, so moving along...)

Quote from: SirAndrewD on October 03, 2020, 11:13:29 PM
GFRRMANGAGNEGNA!!!!

I've been taking this out on console n00bs in Star Wars Squadrons.  They don't know what's been hitting them.

So, you haven't been telling them that you've been playing Star Wars(ian) combat space shooters since Wing Commander 1 and they have no chance against such accumulated experience?  >:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

Next Saturday's game between Georgia and Tennessee is looking to be epic.  :knuppel2:

airboy

Hey Sir Andrew!

All Georgia fans have new mask requirements for their next home game!

Won't make up for Saturday, but it should help ease the pain a bit.

Sir Slash

SirAndrewD

airboy

Nick Saban actually smiled and laughed a little at a press conference.  For Saban, this was rolling around on the floor and howling.

See: https://www.outkick.com/nick-saban-has-fun-with-lane-kiffins-elderly-jab/

Sir Slash

That means he's up to something. Or, he's been drugged.