Main Menu

College Football 2020

Started by airboy, July 31, 2020, 09:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Maybe it's the caffeine finally kicking in from when he took a swig of that Coke bottle on his press podium at last?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

airboy

UNC won 56-45 in a game lacking defense.

Unfortunately, Syracuse did not do their job and evil won.

Auburn "won" over Arkansas.  I guess winning really ugly is better than looking great in a loss.

JasonPratt

Congrats to Georgia, for putting an end to our Volunteer winning streak. Can't say I'm happy about it, but the Dogz hung on and outplayed us -- running us completely out of gas by the end. Good showing for the #3 team!  :cowboy:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Sir Slash

The Gators blew-it in the end to Texas A&M.  :pullhair:  The Hurricanes got their butts handed to them royally by Clemson. But Bama hung-on against a VERY impressive Ole Miss. Next Saturday's game between No. 2 Bama and No. 3 Georgia could be for the Championship for the winner.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

Auburn should not have won that game. 

Honestly, I've never felt more unpleasant after a win than I do today. 

Arkansas has improved massively after losing Chad Morris and now Auburn has him as the OC.  I am an Auburn grad and have watched more than 20 years of Auburn football and not seen anything as awful as Nix's fumbled snap and lateral spike that somehow the Refs decided to bail Auburn out on. 

This is a poorly coached football team at many levels.  It succeeds in spite of Gus, not because of him.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 10, 2020, 11:07:35 PM
The Gators blew-it in the end to Texas A&M.  :pullhair:  The Hurricanes got their butts handed to them royally by Clemson. But Bama hung-on against a VERY impressive Ole Miss. Next Saturday's game between No. 2 Bama and No. 3 Georgia could be for the Championship for the winner.  :bd:

Not sure I see Clemson losing a football game this year.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Sir Slash

They ARE pretty scary aren't they?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Any team that destroys the 'Canes is alright in my book. Plus there's a family we are friendly with here in town who are hardcore Clemson fanatics and the wife is...easy on the eyes.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

"And Florida.... is in this room!" "Really?"

airboy

SirAndrewD

Jason...

I legit know Alabama fans that'd murder you for posting that. 

:bd:

JasonPratt

>:D

I have to enjoy what I can with Bama. It isn't like we've done much against actually playing them for a while.  :pullhair:

JasonPratt

Meanwhile, just to confirm that the nascent creamcicle dynasty is over: Kentucky's defense is badly outscoring Tennessee's offense as I type.

Good for UK, of course, but to think I would live to see this day... :buck2:

I guess we'll just have to pin our hopes on basketball this y.... lady's basketball.... fencing?? (Rugby? Lady's rugby...?)

airboy

Jason - watching the Auburn debacle against the Game Chickens the cutaway to the UK-Tennessee game the announcer said - "Back at Good'ol Rocky Flop"

JasonPratt

I cannot dispute this description.  :hide: