Main Menu

Due Process

Started by Jarhead0331, October 28, 2020, 03:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Anybody have an interest in joining a Grogheads team for this online PvP title?

It looks really cool, but I haven't played it yet. Right now if you buy a copy, you get one copy free. I have a free copy that I'd be happy to gift someone if you join the GH team!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/753650/Due_Process/

I'll add that it has procedurally generated levels and robust pre-mission planning mode.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Father Ted

Wish-listed.  I really like the idea of the procedurally-generated levels and the tactical planning.  Would like to be part of a GH team, but am not sure how that would work with time zones (so not looking for a free copy, JH, maybe a waste -  save it for someone who's in your timezone) , just registering an interest in the game overall - seems to have potential.

al_infierno

Quote from: Father Ted on October 28, 2020, 05:25:50 PM
Wish-listed.  I really like the idea of the procedurally-generated levels and the tactical planning.  Would like to be part of a GH team, but am not sure how that would work with time zones (so not looking for a free copy, JH, maybe a waste -  save it for someone who's in your timezone) , just registering an interest in the game overall - seems to have potential.

+1
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Father Ted on October 28, 2020, 05:25:50 PM

Appreciate that Ted. If nobody else claims it though, it's yours.

Al, you're stateside no?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

al_infierno

Yeah, I'm on the west coast so any timezone difference should be workable for the 'merican groggies.  I was gonna grab this with some Steam Bux I have sitting around, so I was just +1ing the general interest sentiment without wanting to take up someone else's free copy.   O0
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Tripoli

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 28, 2020, 03:46:25 PM

It looks really cool, but I haven't played it yet. Right now if you buy a copy, you get one copy free. I have a free copy that I'd be happy to gift someone if you join the GH team!

I'll add that it has procedurally generated levels and robust pre-mission planning mode.

I'd be interested in joining the team.  I can get my own copy
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Tripoli on October 29, 2020, 09:24:00 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 28, 2020, 03:46:25 PM

I'd be interested in joining the team.  I can get my own copy

Great! You'll get an extra copy that can be gifted too. That will bring us to 4 potentially.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Yskonyn

I am interested in the game, but due to timezones I don't think we'll be able to play much together, if at all.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Jarhead0331

That's it! I'm just going to have to leave the country. Need to go someplace more centrally located on the globe. It's ok. I don't really like the way things are heading out here anyway.  :crazy2:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Yskonyn

You're welcome to stay here, buddy. Cigars and beer waiting for you.  \m/
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Yskonyn on October 30, 2020, 06:32:24 PM
You're welcome to stay here, buddy. Cigars and beer waiting for you.  \m/

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

...packing my bags!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Tripoli

Due Process is 50% off on Steam, if anyone is interested in Jarhead's proposal for a Groghead's PvP team.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln