Combat Mission: Cold War

Started by IICptMillerII, February 15, 2021, 11:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOS:96B2P

Steve over at BFC posted the below:

So what are we talking about in terms of time?  F&R = days, Cold War = a week, maybe two.

Those are the best estimates I can give at this point.  More exact than that is only possible after we've put the URLs into the store.

So Combat Mission Red Thunder module Fire & Rubble may be out in days.

Combat Mission Cold War game family may be out in a week or two. 

I'm already wondering what might be a first module for CMCW.  :)

Zulu1966

Quote from: MOS:96B2P on April 23, 2021, 09:15:58 AM
Steve over at BFC posted the below:

So what are we talking about in terms of time?  F&R = days, Cold War = a week, maybe two.

Those are the best estimates I can give at this point.  More exact than that is only possible after we've put the URLs into the store.

So Combat Mission Red Thunder module Fire & Rubble may be out in days.

Combat Mission Cold War game family may be out in a week or two. 

I'm already wondering what might be a first module for CMCW.  :)

Interesting ... currently eyeing up several peoples and a bottle of chianti. :knuppel2:
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Father Ted

Quote from: Zulu1966 on April 23, 2021, 11:13:42 AM

Interesting ... currently eyeing up several peoples and a bottle of chianti. :knuppel2:
:DD

Elvis

Quote from: Zulu1966 on April 12, 2021, 02:58:23 PM

So thats likely Slitherines PBEM system ?

If cold war makes an April release i shall eat my hat and several other peoples as well.

Not for nuttin....Ya might want to start looking for the tastiest hat you can find. Just sayin.  ;)

Elvis

If cold war makes an April release i shall eat my hat and several other peoples as well.

It's officially out. April 30th local. Let's see you eating the hat. Pictures or it didn't happen.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Elvis on April 30, 2021, 06:46:59 AM

It's officially out. April 30th local. Let's see you eating the hat. Pictures or it didn't happen.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

That...is a delicious looking hat.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

z1812

The definition of several is more than 2 but less than many. So if you settle on 3 for several, and of course there is your own hat, that is 4 eats to be eaten.

I am unsure which wine goes with hats, but I would recommend at least one bottle per hat.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Redwolf

Awesome game. This work day is a goner.

Zulu1966

Man - they did it deliberately. Knew there was a reason I shouldn't have pre ordered - could have argued it wasn't. Damn. Going to have to get a take out now.... :'(

Now going to buy the smallest hat I can find.

It was a clever piece of reverse psychology on my part - if I hadnt said it it would have arrived later. DL now....
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Elvis

Quote from: Zulu1966 on April 30, 2021, 11:10:36 AM

Man - they did it deliberately. Knew there was a reason I shouldn't have pre ordered - could have argued it wasn't. Damn. Going to have to get a take out now.... :'(

It was a clever piece of reverse psychology on my part - if I hadnt said it it would have arrived later. DL now....

Blame me.  :) I could have sat on it another day but I had to see the "eatin o the hat"

Zulu1966

Quote from: Elvis on April 30, 2021, 11:59:50 AM
Quote from: Zulu1966 on April 30, 2021, 11:10:36 AM

Blame me.  :) I could have sat on it another day but I had to see the "eatin o the hat"

:DD :notworthy:

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

MOS:96B2P

One of the many new features in Combat Mission Cold War is the Medium Girder Bridge (MGB).