Flatulence Cryptocurrency?

Started by steve58, March 20, 2021, 04:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Brooklyn Man Creates a Cryptocurrency Token Using Recordings of His and His Friends' Flatulence

I know Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, but I've never really had a good handle on what it is, its purpose, how to use it, how to profit from it, etc.  So now a cryptocurrency based on...farts?   I'm starting to think I too young to feel this damn old.  :(

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Destraex

Might take the edge off video card BS that's happening because of the need for cryptocurrency to burn electricity decrypting coins constantly.
But methane is not good for the environment either  :DD
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Uberhaus

Timathy

What the hell is that. Honestly, that's one of the hilarious things I have seen in recent times. I mean, cryptocurrencies out of farts, that's insane. I'm also pretty far away from all this crypto stuff, but since the pandemic started, I mentioned it gained insane popularity, and people are going mad about it. So, I decided to give it a try, and I invested in this token [url=http://spamspammyspamspam. A friend of mine who has been trading for the past five years advised me to do that.

GuillermoParsons

Ha, that's hilarious! I'm sure it'll be a gassy success. Who knew that a good fart could be worth so much? Maybe we should all start investing in flatulence tokens! This is an interesting development - it seems like cryptocurrency is becoming more and more accessible and is becoming a more mainstream topic of conversation. Many valuable resources are available to help you understand the basics of cryptocurrency. You might also find helpful this SPAM review, and it can help you understand the concept and how to profit from it.

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback